Friday, July 23, 2010

Unusual Bridal Mannequin

I think in one of my very first blogs I had written about the numerous bridal shops within a couple of blocks of our apartment. I see their window displays almost on a daily basis either when I am going up and down on the strassenbahn or jus t going about my daily activities – like buying bread or water from the nearest supermarkets.

The mannequins display beautiful gowns and sometimes really unusual ones like a floor sweeping gown cut away too knee length in the front and unusual colour schemes like red and black, bright yellow etc.,

But the other day I noticed something which made me turn around and have a second look and a third and finally the next time I went on my errands I carried my camera and took a picture of the same.

One of the bridal mannequins in the display window had a baby bump and was wearing a beautiful strapless bridal gown and here are the pictures that I took….…


And a close up



1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    Muslim Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete